Sunday, May 28, 2006

Silence

The silence is overwhelming
But no words come to his mouth
He cannot say what's on his mind
He can only wish he had more time
To tell her how he feels

The silence is overwhelming
She hears no words from his mouth
She wants to hear what's on his mind
She know's that there's not much time
To hear how he feels

He's afraid to let her know
In case she doesn't feel the same
He's afraid to let it show
He doesn't want to live in shame

The silence is overwhelming
As she walks out of his life
She can't bear to start her life again
She cannot help but feel this pain
She wished she could hear how he feels

The silence is overwhelming
He turns and walks away
He hurts inside and no matter how hard he tries
He'll never be able to deny
How he feels about her

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Dude - these are original poems? Good stuff! Sounds like you are in love - or have lost love, one of the two. (Why is it that good creative stuff always comes out of us when we are IN those situations!)

:-)

Thursday, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kyle ... that's an amazing poem ... :-) Is it yours?

This is what came to my mind as I read this ... how sad that they didn't let each other know that they deeply loved each other. It NEVER hurts to say that you love someone even if the friendship can only stay as it is.
I remembered this when I read your poem ...
Proverbs 27:5
Better is open rebuke, than love that is concealed.

Cool?

Mogely bogely peace to you Kyle. :-)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Kyle said...

Sorry about not gettin back to this earlier there Paul. Yeah chief this is all me. I was havin one of them days and I desided that I was just gonna start writin. Usually I write everything down in my notebook first and come back to it later but in I just thought that I'd change things up a bit. I'm glad you like it. Everything that you'll find here is a Kyle Furlong original.

And thank you as well Wendy for the compliments. It really means alot. I didn't think anybody would ever read these things. I was just tired or rewriting things when I lost notebooks. I just wanted a record of them. (That and you never know when you're gonna crack yourself upside the head and forget everything. That would totally suck) I might actually have to write more now that people actually look at these.

Once again. Thanks

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home