Thursday, October 05, 2006

Life Don't Get Much Better Than This

I woke up this moring
Smile plastered across my face
I knew that I'd see you today
And that no one would be taking my place

You said I was your hero
And that I was your reason for living
I had no idea I could be so much
And it's all of my love that I'm giving

I don't know how I have lived without you
I don't think I can ever live without you
I love everything about you
I think somebody put an Angel here just for me

I saw the sad smile you showed to all
And thought there was nothing worse
Than an Angel who lost her wings
So it was to you I did converse

From that point on all had changed
I had goal, I had a reason
The sun did shine, the grass did grow
It was the start of a new season

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) Sweet ...

You know I remember an elderly couple who were in a doctor's office one day together ... he said to someone in the waiting room while he helped his wife get her coat on, " You know, she's still my girl."

Billy Graham calls his wife an angel ...

I guess the test of love is the lasting power it has ... in the words of Paul McCartney "Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm 64?"

Where did this come from? Let's just say from someone who will never know what it's like to have a husband love her unconditionally.

This poem is awesome ... you men are so cool when you are in love.

Friday, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Kyle said...

Actually I'm not in love. But if you've ever read my last few entries, I've been feeling pretty depressed and all of a sudden I said "To hell with it. I'm not gonna feel like crap anymore" Some it's true. Some of what I wrote was how I was feeling about a particular person but that's about it. I don't know if I could ever write about actually being in love. I'll find out soon enough I guess.

I'm really glad you liked it though. Thanks alot. It means a ton to me

Saturday, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home