Friday, April 22, 2011

Sinking Like A Stone

I want to drink away your memory
Sleep away these thoughts
I wish I never knew your name
Or had ever seen your face

Not knowing what you're thinking
Or exactly how your feeling
Is worse then anything I could imagine
If you could only tell me
The thoughts you have about me
I would let you know I feel the same way too

I'm sinking like a stone every day
I never wanted to leave your arms
I wished that I could stay

My heart fell as I walked out of your door
I couldn't turn around
I couldn't see the look in your eyes
Because I was afraid of what I'd see

I've made some mistakes
This much I know is true
The one thing I never counted on
Was how hard I'd fall for you

A week since I've seen that face
I miss you more and more each day
For just another chance with you
There's not a price I wouldn't pay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home