Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Letter To You

She said she was fine
But her eyes told a different story
It seems like my angel
Has fallen from glory

So how can I help her
I don't have a clue
My angel seems lost
With no way to break through

What can I say, What can I do
What can I tell her so she will not feel blue
This angel has lost her wings
And is falling to earth quickly
I feel if I don't do something fast
I'm afraid that she'll miss me

The tears are now welling
In her deep green eyes
She flashes a smile, says all is alright
But her feelings fortunately cannot be disguised

I try to convince her that it's not her fault
Some people are assholes
And to take what they say with a grain of salt
Because pieces of shit like that
Just aren't worth her time of day

So how do I convince her
That these words I speak are real
Will she listen or just hear me
And know these words that escape my lips
Are truly how I feel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such nice thoughts toward women whether they are real or just your thoughts ....

I have a blog now ... please feel free to visit and leave whatever comes to your mind ...

www.valorosa.blogspot.com

Hope you are well, Kyle.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Kyle said...

I am very well as a matter of fact. This was actually a letter that I sent to my girlfriend when we first started dating. I wanted to let her know that whatever problems that she had were in the past and that she didn't have any need to worry about them now. Thanks for asking.

Friday, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home