Friday, March 09, 2007

So This Is It

Well here goes. I'm moving out on Saturday and braving the wonderful world of living away from my family for the first time in my life. Sounds awesome. Hell I'm not even planning on telling my family my address for at least 2 weeks so I can enjoy my time away from them. But I'm not moving out alone. The love of my life and my reason for being is coming with me. I don't know how a kid like me was lucky enough to find a girl like her, but I guess the stars were aligned or I did something good to somebody important in a past life, but I swear to god that it's not even humanly possible for anybody on earth to feel the happiness in their entire lives, that I feel in a single day. When Kimi isn't around, things just aren't the way they should be. But when I see her or hear her voice, everything makes sense in the world. The skies seem to brighten and the temperature rises. I couldn't make this stuff up, I'm not that talented. What I also know is that after searching for happiness for 24 years or so, I've finally found it. I've been in situations where I thought that I was happy, but nothing like this. Not even close.

One of the down sides to moving out though is that I lose the use of a computer. Well at least until I get mine fixed that is. But it's not something that's high on my list of things to do. I can think of other ways to entertain myelf I guess. Hell I do own a few guitars, I might want to start playing them again. Not like I'll have much else to do that first week or so.

So to all who read this I say, I'll miss talking to you but I will be back...Eventually that is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-( see you later ... I pray all goes well with you amd Kimi :-)

Congrats and I hope you like the book.

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Valorosa said...

How's things Kyle ...

It's me Wendy got a sort of a blog ... not real prolific but ah well.

Just wonderin' how you are ... been awhile since you've shared ... :-)

Sunday, October 07, 2007  
Blogger Valorosa said...

Happy New Year !!!! :-)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home